Vardenafil 20mg is a medical product used for treatment impotence and was proved to be efficient to help get and also keep erection.
With Vardenafil 20mg you can be assured that your erection will last long enough and will be hard enough to successfully complete your sexual intercourse and make both you and also your partner sexually pleased.
Vardenafil 20mg can help even patients with diabetes, levels of cholesterol and high blood pressure. As testing results show, those people, who are using Vardenafil 20mg, are much more successful in keeping the erection harder and longer. Vardenafil drug gives great results for men, who sometimes need additional assist with erection, and works well even if taken rarely enough. Many men discover that Vardenafil 20mg works even in cases, when other medical products do not help.
Vardenafil 20 mg
Vardenafil 20mg works by blocking a chemical substance that reverses an erection that causing blood to flow out of the penis. You should know that more blood in your penis means an improved your erection.
The effects of vardenafil drug can include:
– Having a harder erection within sexual activity;
– Achieving and maintaining an erection within sexual activity;
– Having increased satisfaction and also enjoyment of intercourse;
– Experiencing improved frequency of orgasms.
In clinical researches, up to 80% of patient with impotence reported that the medicinal agent improved their erections. Vardenafil 20mg was as well shown to be efficient in men with various health problems and also medical conditions
If you have sudden loss of vision, stop using Vardenafil and get emergency medical help.
You should get emergency medical help in that case, if you have any of these symptoms of an allergy: difficulty breathing; hives; swelling of your face,throat, lips, or tongue.
During your sexual activity, if you become nauseated or dizzy, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your neck, chest, arms, or jaw, you should stop and call your doctor straightway. You could be having a serious by-effect of vardenafil medicine.
Stop using Vardenafil 20mg and call your doctor straightway if you have any of these serious by-effects:
- – ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- -sudden vision loss;
- – irregular heartbeat;
- – pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, chest pain or heavy feeling, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- – shortness of breath;
- – swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- – feeling light-headed, fainting;
- – vision changes;
- – seizure (convulsions);
- – the painful erection or it lasts 4 hours, or it is more.
Less serious side effects may comprise:
- – stuffy nose;
- – warmth or redness in your chest or face, neck;
- – memory problems;
- – headache;
- – back pain;
- – upset stomach.
This isn’t a complete list of by-effects and others may happen. Call the personal health care specialist for medical advice about by-effects.
Do not take Vardenafil 20mg if you are as well taking a nitrate medicine for problems of heart or chest pain, including nitroglycerin (Nitro-Bid, Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Transderm-Nitro, Minitran, Deponit), isosorbidedinitrate ( Isordil, Dilatrate-SR, Sorbitrate), and isosorbidemononitrate (Monoket, ISMO, Imdur), or recreational drugs such as nitrite (“poppers“) and amyl nitrate.
Before using vardenafil drug, tell your doctor about all other medical products you use for impotence, or if you are taking any of the following medicinal agents:
– diclofenac (Voltaren, Arthrotec, Cataflam, Flector Patch, Solareze);
– conivaptan (Vaprisol);
– imatinib (Gleevec);
– an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
– isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
– an antifungal medicinal agent such as itraconazole (Sporanox), clotrimazole (Mycelex Troche), ketoconazole (Nizoral), or voriconazole (Vfend);
– an antibiotic such as dalfopristin or quinupristin (Synercid), clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (Ery-Tab, E.E.S., EryPed, Erythrocin), or telithromycin (Ketek);
– heart or blood pressure medicament such as diltiazem (Dilacor, Cardizem, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine ( Quinidex, Quinaglute, Quin-Release), or verapamil (Isoptin, Calan, Covera, Verelan);
– medicines to treat a prostate disorder or high blood pressure, such as doxazosin (Cardura), alfuzosin (Uroxatral), tamsulosin (Flomax), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin);
– HIV/AIDS drug such as delavirdine (Rescriptor), saquinavir (Invirase), atazanavir (Reyataz), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), nelfinavir (Viracept), indinavir (Crixivan),or ritonavir (Norvir);
– heart rhythm medications such as amiodarone (Pacerone, Cordarone), procainamide (Procan, Pronestyl), quinidine(Quinidex, Quinaglute), or sotalol (Betapace).
This list is not full and other medical products may interact with Vardenafil 20mg. Tell your doctor about all medicinal agents you use.